Wow, I can't believe it'll be Thanksgiving this week and soon after that Christmas and New Years. I feel like once August came around, we hit the ground running. This may sound a little vain, but I really enjoy getting my picture taken and I really like taking pictures of EV even more. We also have a very near and dear friend who is more like family who is always so willing to take photos of us. So, in preparation for our holiday photos this year, I made a few items, including EV's holiday dress, ruffle pants, hairband, and Jimmy's neck tie. I didn't want to be too matchy matchy but I did want everyone to have some pop of red in their outfits.
Here's a preview of our photograph session:
Things to look forward to:
--Thanksgiving with family
--Beginning of home renovation
--Christmas and New Years in Maryland
--Visiting friends in New York
--Holiday food, traditions, smells and festivities
Gorgeous family!!!
ReplyDelete