Saturday, July 9, 2011

Potty Training--Ready or Not?

So, according to grandma when pappa was 9 months old, he took his diaper off, hopped on the toilet, and potty trained himself.  And supposedly your momma was potty trained pretty early as well.  So, I know you are only 15 months old, but I think you might be ready to be potty trained (and genetically you're late).  Lately every time you pee or poop, you grab your diaper to let me know.  Although you didn't care much in the past, you are very uncomfortable when your diaper is full, especially after a poop.  And the last few times, you have pooped in the bathtub (too bad we didn't get a video of that!).  Don't worry, we will go at your pace, but the next time you make your poopy face, I am putting you on the potty.  I'll let you know how it goes...

You have also been into playing hide and seek and stacking blocks.  It's so much fun just watching you play.  Here is a video of you playing with your blocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment