Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The countdown is on

Happy 11 months my beautiful baby girl!!  I cannot believe how fast time flies.  I look back at your baby pictures and am so amazed at how much you have grown.  I cherish every moment we have together and look forward to every new adventure.  I just wish we could slow down time just a little bit so that I can have a moment to take it all in.  Your personality is starting to really show.  I love how you are completely your papa and completely your momma at the same time.  You are strong-willed, stubborn, and opinionated but at the same time you are patient, nurturing, and laid back.  As of today, you have two teeth on the bottom; you say appa, umma, baba (for book), baby, uh (for up); you point to everything; you feed yourself most of your food; you love cheese; you can stand on your own; take one to two steps by yourself; you are finally sleeping through the night without needing to nurse; you love wrestling with piggy and rolling on the floor; you love music and you love to dance; you swing your feet when you're happy; you know how to scribble on a magnetic board; and when I ask you, "where is EV's tongue" you love to stick out your tongue.  Each day you learn something new and you bring a smile to our faces.  We fall in love with you more and more each day.  You are an amazing little baby!  I can't believe we will be celebrating your 1st birthday soon.  The countdown is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment