It's been very interesting having EV sleep in our bed with us--for one she doesn't sleep still so we get the obligatory kick in the face or being used as a pillow every night. Another thing she does is talk in her sleep--most times it's not comprehendible but the other night it was clear as day.
I woke up to EV saying, "No, daddy don't take my food" and then she started crying. No amount of comforting could stop her but when I touched her face there was no tears. Then Jimmy woke up and asked her why she was crying and all she could say was, "because my food is gone". Poor kid, she was dreaming of her food being taken away from her. It took awhile for her to stop crying but the crazy thing was she was also asleep the whole time!
EV has been really cracking us up lately. Last night we hear her door open but when I went to go she what she was up to, she was just lying in bed. I knew then that she opened the door to check to see if our lights were still on. The moment we turn off our lights we hear the little pitter patter of her feet, and the next thing we know she has climbed into our bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment