Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

I cannot believe that I have been married for 6 years!  Time really does fly.  We've definitely have had our ups and our downs but God has really grown me through it all.  I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for all the joys and trials.  So, thank you for 6 wonderful years and I look forward to many many more!  We celebrated last night with dinner and a movie.  It's amazing how something so simple can be such a fun date.  It was nice to be able to have a conversation over dinner and relax watching a movie without worrying about a little toddler.  I feel so blessed to have my parents and my sister close by that they can babysit so that Jimmy and I can have some alone time.  It also reminded me that this is something we need to do more regularly.  Date nights are important we definitely can't take it for granted.  

Today we took EV to the park and played in a water fountain.  She was having sooooo much fun, she did not want to leave.  Here she is embracing the shooting water.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I've yet to take Elijah to one, but I plan on it this summer. Congrats on the 6 years!

    ReplyDelete