Well, EV you were great, the moment you got in the car you fell asleep and you slept until we arrived at granmomma's house at 5:30 am. Poppa, you were great as well! You drove straight there, made great time, and you seemed very excited to see your parents. I didn't want to be the party pooper but I was feeling very very sick. I pulled you out of the car, hoping you would sleep another hour but that was ridiculous of me. Earlier in the car, I remember noticing green goo in your eyes and when you opened your eyes, they were crusted shut with goo. I told poppa that we should try to find a pediatric urgent care in case you had conjunctivitis. So, in the next few hours, we ate breakfast, found a pediatric office, went to the pediatric office (you had an ear infection and pink eye), ordered and picked up your prescriptions, and met with granmomma for lunch. After lunch, we took a long nap and got ready for dinner with the family. This was a special dinner because you got to see your great granmomma. You were such a little ham. You really turned it up a notch after dinner. You were standing on a chair near the middle of the table and you winked, blew kisses, did your animal sounds/motions, and everything else on demand. You smiled and laughed and you made everyone at the table melt and fall in love with you. We crashed that night, we were so tired from the drive and all the family interactions.
Sunday was Easter and we went to granmomma's church. It was so sweet. You sat next to granpoppa and just laid your head on his shoulders. You just melted their hearts. After church, we went to poppa's Aunt Laura's house, had dinner, and got ready to make our drive back home. After a great dinner, we got ready for bed, and got back in the car for our long drive back home. Again, EV you slept through the whole way, continued to sleep when we got home at 4:30am, and woke up at 6:30am at your usual time. You've had a completely normal day as if you did not do any traveling all weekend. I cannot say the same for poppa and myself. We are tired, I am still sick, but very glad that we got time to spend with family.

No comments:
Post a Comment